New York, NY, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “United Kingdom Telemedicine Market By Component (Software, Services, and Hardware), By Type (Real-time interactive mode, Communication via telephone, Store-and-forward mode, and Remote monitoring), By Application (Telemonitoring, Assisted Surgery, Education & Training, and Consultation), By End–Users (Providers, Home Care, Payers, and Physicians), and By Specialty Areas (Neurology, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Radiology, Pathology, Psychology, Dermatology, and Emergency Care): Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2018 – 2027“.
“According to the research study, the United Kingdom Telemedicine Market was estimated at USD 481 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,241 Million by 2027. The United Kingdom Telemedicine Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.04% from 2019 to 2027“.
Telemedicine is the practice of patient care from remote locations when healthcare service providers and the patient cannot interact with one another face to face. In short, telemedicine is the offering of healthcare solutions like health assessments through telecommunications infrastructure from distant places.
Request Your Free Sample Report of United Kingdom Telemedicine Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/united-kingdom-telemedicine-market-by-component-software-services-103
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What was the impact of COVID-19 on the Telemedicine Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Telemedicine Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Telemedicine Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Telemedicine Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/united-kingdom-telemedicine-market-by-component-software-services-103
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic on Businesses: Know Short Term and Long Term Impact
Most of the businesses are facing a growing litany of business-critical concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak, including supply chain disruptions, a risk of a recession, and a potential drop in consumer spending. All these scenarios will play out differently across various regions and industries, making accurate and timely market research more essential than ever.
We at Facts and Factors (http://www.fnfresearch.com) understand how difficult it is for you to plan, strategize, or make business decisions, and as such, we have your back to support you in these uncertain times with our research insights. Our team ...
Full story available on Benzinga.com